Rain in San Diego

Finally it's raining here in San Diego, it has been a while! I love it, I would sit here for hours and just listen to the rain falling on the roof of my house and the wind blowing; it is so pleasantly noisy. Strange and almost unrealistic here, when it rains like that, pools of water accumulates on streets, and road flooded signs are posted right away in numerous areas. My plumeria was drowning today, I tried to drain some of the water accumulated in its pot, for sure it doesn't need that much.
I keep hearing Police sirens here and there, in fact when it rains here in Southern California, lots of car accidents happens. We are not used to drive with rain anymore or maybe our pavements are not good for this kind of weather since it never rains!
This is such an event though, I am enjoying it all because maybe the next storm might occur 6-7 months from now!

Comments

Popular Posts