The Poem Ring


I wanted to feature my poem ring! This ring is not a new design, but recently,  it gained  more value among all my creations. One of my customers, asked me to engrave a short poem, which for her was of  great meaning. This was one of her father's poems! This would have been something that she would have treasured for the rest of her life. It was super important for her to keep the sentences exactly the way they were written. While making the ring, I felt this connection, I felt somehow, some emotions!
 This is one of the things that brings something really special to my art and work. This hidden power that goes beyond a simple piece of metal, such as a ring or jewelry in general, makes my heart feel joy and makes me part of other's people emotions.
So there it is:

THE POEM RING




Stilosissima Poem Ring
Stilosissima.com

Comments

Popular Posts